I recently bought and even more recently began using Broderbund 3-D Home Architect Deluxe 3.0 to help me do some design work for a new home I anticipate. I found the program to be easy to use and pretty intuitive. It's been great for essentially 'copying' plans I "kind of like" and then playing with them to see if I can make a few changes and end up with what I want rather than trying to start with a blank screen.

This has worked fine for me for the most part but I've come across one problem I can't seem to solve. Yesterday I 'copied' a plan I kind of liked and then used a feature I'd not tried before that allows you to 'reverse' the plan (taking the garage from the right side and placing it on the left, etc.). The software did that just fine but it also reduced the size of everything so that it fits on one screen.

Now, while that may be nice if I want to print something out later, it's just too small for these tired eyes to work with easily. I've tried to find out how to 're-enlarge' this reversed image but to no avail. Ironically, I cannot find out how to take an existing plan and reduce it to a single screen, either, but I'm sure it must be there.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do on this? Thanks!