I thought i would revisit my old post [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] To do a little update for those interested in greenhouse growing. My 26x48 greenhouse came about 2 weeks ago. Now that my wifes 40th birthday party and the holiday weekend of camping is over im starting to put it up. I have the 4 corner post in the ground tonight. All the contents we perfectly boxed and shipped. It looks like real good quality also. Im real impressed the quality allready. The directions have a little to be desired though, but the mechanically inclined would have no problem. The electrics are very basic too. Basicly they all say "have a qualified tech wire everything. If you can dabble in basic home wireing this wont be a problem either. I have allready burried power to the site a month ago. I plan on mounting a water proof breaker box to a post inside. With seperate breakers to the furnace,lights,fans,GFI plugs and water pump system. I will also put two 4x4 post in the ground to support the furnace. I could go on and on about my plans so far and my goals, but i wont bore ya all right now. Some have said post on how it goes so h [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ere i am
Larry