Eighteen-thousand pounds of gravel, Eleven-thousand pounds of sand, One-hundred thirty-two 16 X 16 cement blocks, Seven 6 X 6 treated posts, Seven 2 X 12 planks sixteen feet long, Eight 2 X 6 planks sixteen feet long, One-hundred forty feet of 1/2" re-bar, Seven pieces of 5/8" all-thread rod, Twenty-eight 5/8" hex nuts and washers, Thirty feet of 3" perforated drainage pipe, Two rolls of root-resistant membrane, plus misc shop-built brackets and fittings and GALLONS of paint and concrete deck sealer. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] DON'T try this at home! [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Wife to husband: "Honey, let's build a nice patio deck here by the big tree so I can put my new patio furniture on it!" Husband: "Hmmmm.....we'll have to get a better front end loader for the John Deere to use for digging out the hole." Wife: "Sure honey....no problem. Let's go get one right now!" TWO-AND-A-HALF MONTHS LATER we have our patio deck finished and my pet 1952 John Deere has a mint-condition, vintage, Model 45 front end loader on it. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] There is much joy around here; when the wife is happy, EVERYBODY is happy. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]