we just bought some more land, looking for pasture field prospect.. there is a good bit of woodland there too extra bouns.. there is a few junk cars in one corner of field, i caled the DNR yesterday..to ask advice on how to take care of this prob. and to let him know that we just got the land and we want to take of the prob.. well.. merry xmas to me! i found out that there is one of the bigest illegay tire dump there in the co, and they been trying to bust some one for that for years!!!there is one prop. owner that is beside of us , most of the tires are on her, but she said she dont where the prop line is and most is on other land. the ol trick "it anint me officer" that phone call i made is the onky thing thats gonna save my butt withthe DNR..they are getting to raid that place this summer! with epa and other gov groups..i told him the prop has been survayed and he's more that welcome to come and walk the lines now if i have any thing on my side i want to get it taken care of..i can see it now, im out building fence doing my own farmer thing , black van pulls up doors fly open. gijoes come swat rolling up.. next thing you know im on the wall at local PO! I m a tree huggen, bunny lover, compost maker, organic gardener! and i get busted for illegal tires! is ther any group that will help rercalim land withthis prob ANy thing!!gonna have survay guys come out next week and put down lines so well know more then of who has the most of the mess. i think i may have a few over spill but not the main pile.... any sugestions would be lots of help Rose [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]