Hi guys,
I just registered here from TractorByNet -- great site you've got going! Anyway there's an old house foundation not far from my house. I took a few pics -- how old do you guys think it is? Nobody around here knows much about it anymore, and a similar post on TBN didn't pull much info.

Here's a overview of the foundation. It's not much more than a fireplace anymore. The foundation in the pic is about 20'x20'. There's another 20'x20' section that you can't see because I was standing in it while taking the pic. The tree in it is about 12" in diameter. There's no wood from the construction left whatsoever.

And here's a closeup of the fireplace. The things all over on the hearth are red bricks. The fireplace and foundation are all made of stone so I don't know where the bricks came from. If you look close you can see some nice arch-work above the opening.

This is nearby. I believe it's the cold cellar. It's about 5'x5'. Man I wouldn't trust that roof! If you look close you can see an iron bar holding the roof over the opening. That may help date it.

This is something they build to get water from (I think). It's about 200' feet away and off of a small creek that runs behind the fence.

Here's a closeup of the "well". If you look close at the bottom of the pic you can see it still has water!

So how old do you think it is?