I need help finding a boarding facility that i can afford that is also near my house. I live in Denton near the state school. I have been looking for horse for the past few months and realized that i can't buy a horse untill I find a place to keep it. my ideal stable would have stall or pasture boarding, aren(s), maybe have nearby trail rinding and be under $200 a month. My ideal horse would be a paint, quarter horse, appaloosa, thoroughbred, tennessee walker, or morgan, 15 hands to 16.2 hands, 4 to 15 years old and ridden western. I am an experienced rider and have ridden arabian racehorses most of the time. I would like to do a lot of different things like trail riding, the occasional playday or exhibition, arena work, competitive trail riding and just havin fun. color doesn't matter mare, gelding, very calm stallion maybe. if you have any info about a stable please email me at Horselover_124@yahoo.com. if the email is about a horse please give me a description of the horse and its general job and pictures would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much for your help. <font color="blue"> </font color> <font color="blue"> </font color>