[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good Day Folks:

The series of prior past posts on the subject of Magnetic Water Treatment Systems have been an exciting and spirited exchange of ideas and a forum for sharing many determined opinions. It has been lots of fun to say the least.

However, despite the over-abundance of firmly held opinions there appeared to be a serious lack of "substance" that anyone could really "hang their hat on". And, a resistance to the idea that a skeptic would actually try it out and report his results.

Since the concept of "Magnets" used to "treat water" has been around for over 100 years, it seemed logical that some well respected scientific investigation had to have taken place in order to either "prove or disprove" the concept -- PLUS be able to explain the "variability" of the reported test results and the success, or lack of success, on different water systems.

I was able to find a wide variety of comprehensive research reports on the subject that were conducted by "well respected" research organizations. I then selected two of the better one's that seemed to encompass the information contained collectively in most of the other reports.

One of the Research Programs, and subsequent reports, was done by the U.S. Department of Energy, and they issued a formal "Federal Technology Alert" on the subject which is the foundation document being used by various Federal facilities interested in applying Magnetic Water Treatment Technology in their facilities.

To read the full text of this "Federal Technology Alert" please use the following Web-Address:

www.scalefighter.com/doe_fta.htm

The Second Research study was conducted by Cranfield University, School of Water Sciences in Great Britain. They also did comprehensive research on the subject of Magnetic Water Treatment Systems and their effectiveness, and published their findings and report which is available at the following Web-Address:

www.cranfield.ac.uk/sims/water/magnets.htm

I don't believe the U.S. DOE, or Great Britain's Cranfield University is too influenced by the "placebo effect", nor, did they conduct the research with a "closed mind" to even considering the possibilities. It was research, for the sake of research. Therefore, their findings might be helpful to those wonderful folks out there who have decided that an open mind, and learning new things, is what life is all about, and the beginning of an exciting adventure.

For those of you who are more concerned about maintaining your firmly, and long held opinions about the subject. Please don't read these documents. I'd hate to be the one responsible for causing you to begin thinking "out-side the box".

Best Regards to you all

Rayko