Dave, Amen to the air powered finish nailer. I still mess stuff up but much less often than with a hammer. I got me a 23Ga pinner too and that sly devil slips a pin in before the wood knows your even getting serious.

I have a couple miter saws, uh 3 miter saws. a simple Craftsman, a really good compound Milwaukee and a terrific 12 inch compound sliding DeWalt. I have an ancient (probably the 50's) cast iron Craftsman 10 inch radial arm saw on a metal cabinet filled wth accessories for the saw, a Makita table saw on a stand, a Craftsman band saw, a Taiwan band saw, a couple (still running perfectly abrasive cutoff saws (and some that died, one spectacularly with 2 ft flames shooting out), HD worrn drive Skill, couple cheap skills (I don't do many estate sales so I do pawn shops) one Skill I bought new. Worm is 6 1/2 and the direct drives are 7 1/4. I have three running saber saws, one with the quick blade change. I have a 5 in one woodworking tool that does table saw but I only used it once as I just bought it to be a lathe. I am currently in the market for a cabinet saw or one of the new "crossover" cabinet/contractor blends and also a larger bandsaw, say 16-17 inch.

The slab under a shed roof on the side of my garage and shop gives me 21x48 ft space for tractor and implements (4 each 12 ft bays) with no enclosing doors on the low end of the roof. I left that side open to see how far the weather penetrated and how much I might want doors. Now into the second winter I know I want doors, 4 each sliding bypass over head track doors with lots of windows in the doors. I need at least half the space as an anex to my shop. The other half will hold the tractor and custom racks to store 3PH implements.

Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]