I've owned my 5 acres for 7 yrs now and I've struggled with keeping the place mowed constantly until yesterday...

I finally broke down and bought one of these...

Swisher 60" finish mower

I'm telling you as God as my witness... I wish someone would kick my butt for not getting one of these self powered pull behind finish mowers.. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

I started at around 6pm to mower about 3.5 acres and was done in 1 hour...!
I have a 54" cut 26 hp Huskee (TSC) and now with this 60" finish mower... I'm cutting 9' paths [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I knew getting one of these would make things easier, but I could hardly believe how much. Before It would take me every bit of 6-8 hrs or sometimes more if I had to use the brush hog to cut thing down because I didn't have time to mow it the previous month or something.
Now,...? This is going to be nice to be able to keep the whole yard mowed and looking good year round and not take all day to do it either.

So if you have more than a couple acres, I suggest very strongly about getting this type of finishing mower to pull behind your lawn tractor to double your cutting capibillities while reducing the time spent doing it.... I wish I had listened to myself yrs ago and had gotten one. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]