Thread: Dual posting etiquette CBN & TBN

Dual posting etiquette CBN & TBN

Is it poor netiquette (sp? I want spell check [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) to dual post on CBN & TBN? For example my lawn renovation project fits on TBN because I am using a tractor but also is a nice match for the landscaping forum on CBN. [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comments?
    Hazmat

Re: Dual posting etiquette CBN & TBN

TBN and CBN are two independent websites -- even though Muhammad owns them both.

I do not see any problem in dual posting (if appropriate). The user membership there and here are different. Granted, there are many people who are dual members, but not exclusively. If you are trying to gain opinions, or information on a specific topic, what does it hurt to increase your chances for obtaining the most information from posting on two separate sites?
    :: D A V E
    :: g a t o r b o y

Well, there will be a lot of people here, that are not on TBN.[not meny now, but I'm sure the plan is to have it like that] ANd a lot of people on TBN, that don't come here. I would post twice. But thats just me, and I have goofed before. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

I agree. They're two different forums, so why not?

I would do it, heck I have done it. Not between tbn & cbn, but in 2 forums on tbn, but to be NC (that would be "net-correct" [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]) I mention that it is cross posted. I forget the instance(s), but, it was similar to your predicament - where to put it? Go for it, all that would happen is you get more(?) answers and we rib you for it!
    Dob
    FKA Dobber30052