Thread: File size?

File size?

Muhammad,

Whoa! Are you getting generous with the file size which can be attached to a post or what? I noticed the following when posting a few minutes ago. <font color="red">You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 15000000000 bytes please).</font color>

I doublechecked over at TBN and the file limit there is 150000 bytes so I guess either the gremlins have been busy at this site or you just got really generous with your webspace. Let's see... 1,048,576 bytes = one megabyte and you are allowing 15000000000 bytes.... Geeze! That is one huge file! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
    Chris

Re: File size?

Gee, I could use this as another hard drive[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font color="red">So others may live</font>

Administrator

Ok, ok, you got me... I was testing something the other day and "forgot" to change it back to a more proper limit. [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

This mean I can't use it as a hard drive? [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    <font color="red">So others may live</font>