Nodak:

I would agree with Pat's lengthy and excellent reply. My wife and I recently installed a Unibilt Modular home that is similar to the houses shown in the links you provided. Since our home is in Ohio, it was build to the Ohio Basic Building Code which is a BOCA compliant code.

Overall, my wife and I are extremely happy with the home. We researched multiple builders and finally decided upon Unibilt after and extensive tour of both model homes and the manufacturing facilities. I would recommed that you perform a similar program and both models and factories give you an idea of what each builder can make.

Just as important is the local builder that will finish the house. Becuase it comes in sections (four for ours that is a two-story house), the local builder will perform finish work. Once again we like the Unibilt local builder since they had been installing these houses for over 20 years and were well liked by previous customers.

If you need any pictures or other information, just drop a line in the forum. Good luck and take your time, it will pay off!!