Thread: My project

My project

All this talk about old cars, and project cars got me thinking about mine. This is my BIG project. It is taking me a LONG time, but I want to do it right.

This is a shot from the mid 80's when we used to race the car. We worked it up to mid 12's in the quarter before we stopped racing it.
    Paul Bradway

Re: My project

Right now I have it stashed in my Mom's garage till my house is done. Here you can see how much work I have to do...
    Paul Bradway

Anouther shot of the car.....
    Paul Bradway

Just some info about the car...

Its a 1970 Mustang coupe. The car was bought by my wife's aunt new in 1970, we have had it sence about 84-85. It came with a 302, auto, ac, and power steering. When done it will have a 351W with an auto trans, Power disc brakes[swapped from a 70 MACHI] PS. The car will look stock when done. I will be keeping the stock"dog dish" hub caps, and a "almost stock looking engine compartment. Only outside difference will be duel ex., with the MACHI rear valance with cutouts for the tail pipes. The motor is a 351W, with a 4bbl, ported heads, and more good stuff that I can;t list. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

I'm hoping to be done in a few years. After all the time, and money I got in it, I want to drive it.
    Paul Bradway

Keep us posted Paul.

I'll check back some time in 2010 [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

From OZ

<font color="red"> I'll check back some time in 2010 </font color>

LMAO [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Try 2110. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway