Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

Good morning to you, good morning to you, we are all in our places with bright shinning faces good morning to you.

Well I think our cold weather may hit today but no snow yet. Last year before we had the animal barn set up so the water wouldn't freeze and there were no lights in the barn it snowed like crazy and it was a real chore watering the critters we had. Plus being a greenhorn I thought for sure they would get sick. I was ready to bring them all in the house. Dennis had to keep explaining that they were not house pets and were okay in the cold weather. I did about everything but put electric blankets out there.

I am getting better though, I do not panic when the pigs eat their bedding, they love hay or when the sheep and dog want to stay outside instead of inside their pen. The crazy pygmy goat is the only smart one. I have an old bathtub filled with hay and usually at night when I go down for bed check (don't ask) she is curled up as snug as a bug in a rug in the tub.

Well have a <font color="red"> </font color> rainbow day!!!
    EI

Re: GOOD MORNING

Mornin', EI.

You want snow? We've had about 4 feet since Christmas, I could spare a little [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Okay Fawteen just package it up and I will pay the shipping.
    Thanks! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    EI

Hey, EI

Is Branch anywheres near Ponca? My sister has retired up there...another metropolis [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hi Hank, well according to the map she is 4 3/4" away, but according to MapQuest she is 96.15 miles away from us. She must live in a booming city too, couldn't find too much about it on the net and tried finding the population and just like Branch it is not listed.

I guess you could say we are neighbors though!
    EI

well, since it is still morning here Good Morning right back at you! I just returned from PT...so I was late getting started on the computer that is...
    Take care and I hope your day is filled with SNOW!! [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Farm living what a life!!

good moring eieio and all the rest of you , hope you all have a great day is beautiful out sunshine clear skys , minus 22c for you all down south thats nearly -10f, can you belive it,just [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] a fews days ago we were 16 deg on the good side , oh well it is jan. in canada guess we are just getting spoiled , weatherman says spring will return next week sometime so here,s hoping ,anyway i don,t have to plow this so i guess there s always a plus , catch you all later

Darn......no snow pushing today, heck what will you do to keep yourself busy?

im gonna shiver all day thats what we do when its this cold it,s really a national past time but recently has become a lost art with the milder winters we have been having , but every once in a while mom nature brings a bit of old fashion weather just to remind whos really in charge [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

well it is 50 here today but the past two days it was in the 70's so I am alittle cool today!
    I would FREEZE to death if I left here and went to where there was COLD weather, I know I do not have the cloths for it! [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]