Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOOD MORNING

Re: GOOD MORNING

ya but think about all the shopping you could do buying all those new winter clothes, could max out the visa [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks I knew you would help me out! Had not thought about that I will put the place up for sale and will be moving your way soon! Now which way do I turn when I pull out of my driveway to get toward where your at? I always get lost so I will have to have really GREAT directions... married to a truckdriver that can go anywhere and I have trouble finding my way to work and back home. I always tell him that if he happens to need me to come and get him somewhere he might would be better off if he got taxi. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Farm living what a life!!

<font color="purple"> I guess you could say we are neighbors though! </font color>

Like you, she has retired up there from TX (Tyler). She kids her two brothers (me and him)...we have all retired to the "A" states, Alabama, Arkansas, and Arizona.

Good evening everyone, Tammy, just stick a thermometer on the outsude of your windshield. Then drive, if it falls keep going, if it rises turn around and go the other way. You'll be at toolmans before you know it, or maybe 14's or maybe here or maybe Argees. Might not be a good idea after all.
    Hank if you folks all retired to the A states where did you all start out from?
    Later Bob

<font color="purple"> Hank if you folks all retired to the A states where did you all start out from? </font color>

East Texas, when we were kids in the '60's, and the bro and sister remained there until retirement. I have lived the past 30 years in MD (Wash DC area).