Sheeshe, I write my post and already you've got another....

Wiring is a piece of cake because they come pre punched. You have to buy grommets for the holes unless you use BX or conduit, and at least here, you can use romex cable in non-commerical applications. Check your local code, but there is no reason to require any special treatment: you are far more likely to trip a breaker in a dangerous situation with steel studs than with wood, anyways. Plus they don't burn.

Code doesn't usually talk about low voltage, except you usually can't run low and high voltage together. So, just run the low voltage stuff through other of the prepunched holes. You can probably skip the grommet but I wouldn't. Vertical runs (through the top channels) I drill with a hole saw and use a grommet.

Its a good idea to run telephone, speaker and LAN separately from each other because the speaker and telephone will couple to the higher speed signals. Speakers will even pick up 60Hz unless shielded if the conditions are right (or wrong).

I used plastic electrical boxes with a sort of molded wing. They are much cheaper than the steel boxes for steel studs, obvioudly meet code, and are almost built to order: you stick them on with a few of the pan head screws you use for the studs and you are in business.

My inspector actually congratulated me on the job. It ain't hard.