Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best place to Live?

Re: Best place to Live?

<font color="blue"> And of all the hillbilly jokes I've heard, my favorite was the question: "How long do they cook meat in West Virginia?" Answer: "Until the tire marks don't show." </font color>

LOL! That cracked me up - hadn't heard it before [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]...

You better watch out there little man,I might have to moderate you. RICHARD GAUTHIER

<font color="blue"> You better watch out there little man,I might have to moderate you. </font color>

???? [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Sorry, don't understand. I thought Bird's joke was funny, that's all. Missed your point (if you had one).... [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I'd say you've missed a lot of points in your live there chrisp. RICHARD GAUTHIER

I think Chris just forget that you're a WV hillbilly, Richard. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Well I guess your right bird,but he shouldn't have,I mean I've been giving all the normal signs....... nice talking to you bird, RICHARD GAUTHIER

Boy, I still don't get it - and I was born in Texas, so I'm not a "real" Californian. [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Maybe when I grow up I'll understand [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]. But I have been to WV, and it is a beautiful place.

All right chrisp,I might not have to moderate you after all,you keep em straight out there on the far side. RICHARD GAUTHIER

Talk about small world! My grandpa on moms side helped to build the Greenbrier. Moms side is from Union, in Monroe County, and Dads side is from Richwood, in Nicholas Co. I believe.

I Spent summers on the farm outside Union every year 'til I was 17. Beautiful country.
    Eric

It is,and I spent about 3-4 months out there in UTAH,in delta,working on that intermountian power plant,about1986,I believe,saw some country I had only seen on cowboy movies around there. RICHARD GAUTHIER