Thread: fishmouth

Hybrid View

Re: fishmouth

fishmouth:

Post your question over on the tractorbynet board in the "related topics" forum. There's a fella over there name of wroughtn harv who is a fenceman / welder / metal worker extraordinare. I'm pretty sure I remember him describing his technque over there once but I searched and searched and couldn't find it.

WVBill, I searched also but no dice, I may have been using the wrong key words because I do remember reading it there someplace I think. Funny how you can read something and not remember until you actually need the information.

Patrick

I agree with Bill that Harv would be the one to ask. I'm sure he has the equipment to do just that very thing but can probably give you the 'work around' to get something close with the tools you have.

The flip side is, of course, that this could be the perfect time to get that plasma cutter you've probably had your eye on. No... wait... that was me eyeing the plasma cutters. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]