Pat, I don't know for sure what the GCVWR is on that truck, but I think it's 20,000, so he's just about 25% over. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] At the time he weighed it, fuel tanks were full, water tank half full, holding tanks empty, two "extra" 40# LPG bottles, but no people in it. So as far as the truck manufacturer's GCVWR, he's over, but as far as the tire ratings are concerned, he is not. The trailer has triple axles and the truck is a dually, and having been a tire dealer, he does check air pressure. However, he had told me that when he bought the trailer, it had one very low tire. He aired it up and a week later it was still holding OK, but he called last night from the middle of Wyoming, and that particular tire blew out before he got out of Texas. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Everything else has just been great so far. He doesn't have any kind of engine/exhaust brake, but he did put a new brake controller on the truck rated for the triple axles and got the wheel bearings packed before he left here.