yeah Paul, I think what helped me alot was being in business for myself, I have learned that people will try and take advantage of you if you are too nice!...maybe thats why i look at things from a different angle than most, and why my wife keeps asking me why i just dont trust people to do what they say they will!...I have been ripped off by customers not paying bills, employees stealing tools/toilet paper/paper towels...suppliers sending invoices for things I never ordered....it gets ridiculas sometimes....but this guy is a crook and I hope you have lots of money left that you owe him, because he shouldnt see another dime from you!

What sucks about this is that you tried to do the right thing and hire a builder, not cutting any corners and doing it yourself or anything...Man this guys just burns me up, I cant tell how many times I have broke even or even lost a little on jobs just to keep the customer happy....

Well, keep your head up and hopefully things will work out o k , at least now you will have something to do once you move in there...should be a never ending supply of projects which will need your attention! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]