Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ready to build

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills

Re: Ready to build

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Any help would be appreciated.......

[/ QUOTE ]
    Take a look at this section of the FAQ page. It may be all the help you need. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The MOST important thing iws that the files be smaller than 100K in size. Shoot for a size a little smaller, say 80-90K. There's a free program called IrfanView that does a fine job of size reduction. And there are others of course.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

My problem is I don't have a web page, or web space to store any pic's on the web. If anyone has space I'll be glad to e-mail some pic's.........J [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Jaeger,

You don't actually have to have your own web space to post the pictures. TBN and CBN both have space to host pictures that are uploaded via the 'Attach Photo' option on the 'Preview Post' page (check the box to preview when you make a post).

Some people choose to insert a link to their own photo album page rather than uploading them directly to CBN, but you don't have to do it that way. It is just more convenient for some folks, especially if they have already organized their photos with captions on their own page.

larry