Thread: I turned over a new leaf

I turned over a new leaf

For those of you who have kept up with my "cat saga", here are the latest developments. They have been behaving and not pooping up around the house. Only an occasional hair ball on the driveway (which really makes me wonder why anyone would allow cats in their house, these hair balls are disgusting!). I moved the cats' house up next to the garage and put their food dishes up on the back deck. It was too inconvenient walking 100 feet in the rain and snow to feed them, so I had to do something. Plus, they were getting to where they hardly ever came up by the house, so we were having mouse problems and the kids never got to see the cats. Time will tell if this works out!

Re: I turned over a new leaf

Danny
    [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Al

Danny,
    The kids will be happier.........and you will be back in the house quicker this winter [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

thats great to hear...i guess we all mellow out as we age [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mosey; I'm not aware of your cat saga, sounds like it might interesting tho. How many cats do you have, my wife and I rescue critters and ofcourse most of them are cats. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Trucks are red, Tractors are blue.