Thread: Doggie bunk bed

Doggie bunk bed

Finally getting around to posting a picture of the bunk bed I built for our two cockers, Scooby and Shaggy... although right now they are both shaggy [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Doggie bunk bed

Also works as a place to sit and look out the window...

Very nice! How did they decide who gets which bunk? Or does it vary?
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

I wondered the same thing when we first brought it in. Sometimes they share the top bunk, but "most" of the time Scooby takes the top. Even though they are brothers from the same litter, they have very different personalities. Scooby is definately the leader, and Shaggy is a follower. Although, when it comes to being brave, Shaggy takes that role, Scooby is a baby and jumps in my lap when he sees his shadow [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I put the bed in my office since I work from home a lot and they are usually with me in my office. They get a lot of use out of it. Not sure if you can see the drawer at the bottom. It has a little strap that they can use to open it up to get toys out. If I couls just get them to put them away now... Man sounds like when my kids were younger [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I saw the drawer and figured it might be for their toys. When you can get them to put them back, and close the drawer too, be sure to post a video.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Been trying to get that to work for 19 years with my son. Only now it's my toys (tools) he doesn't put away... oh well [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

*lol* That is SO cute .. and i am sure its better then having 2 dog beds in your office .. nothing like tripping over animals zonked out in the middle of the floor.

In our case though our dog was 130lb so just one of him was a LOT to trip over *lol*
    Michelle

Just a country girl at heart wanting that country life back and the farm of her dreams.

That is really slick!
    Looks like your dogs like it, too. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]