Thread: Hi all!!

Hi all!!

Hi! Just ran across this while I ran a search on wood pellets and thought it sounds like a really neat place to trade ideas and learn a few things maybe so I joined up. I'm a single mom in Kansas, raising a 15 year old daughter, and we have a 40 acre place in the country with horses, dogs and cats, lots of wildlife running thru the bottom where the creek is and just a beautiful place to live and breathe in the rolling Flinthills. I was born and raised in the country and can't imagine any other way of life. So, hope to get a chance to visit with some like-minded people and everyone have a great and beautiful day!

Re: Hi all!!

Welcome to CBN. You might want to look at one of the sister sites http://www.horsesbynet.com
    Brand new and open for "business"

edit.......I see you have already signed up over there [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

yep I did! Thanks for the tip!

Welcome aboard.
    Livin' the dream.

Howdy! Teenage girls, mine gave me all my gray hair. She claims I placed a curse on her. Now she is a married mom and has a little girl just like her. I always told her I hoped one day she would have a child just like herself, so she could see what she put me through. Dang it came true, maybe I did curse her [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , but it sure is fun spoiling that little ragmuffin.