Thread: Best truck when family lives close

Best truck when family lives close

I have a Ford Explorer Sport Trac. It had to be invented by a guy that has too much family that always borrows his truck to move stuff. It only has a 4' bed. I love mine can hall many things and is still SUV like. Plus it's never big enough to help people move anything. I love it.
    I have 6 acres in Colorado and plan on raising some butcher cows for meat and have a few horses

Re: Best truck when family lives close

<font color="blue"> Plus it's never big enough to help people move anything. I love it. </font color>

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The perfect truck!

Re: Best truck when family lives close

I spent 7 hours yesterday helping unload a 40 ft 18 wheeler trailer. I used my tractor with pallet forks to unload 3 show Harleys, big tool boxes etc and my back to help with all the household items. I drove to the site in my tractor so no truck was involved. Maybe I should hide my pallet forks, buy a smaller tractor or develop an attitude to protect me from volunteering. I got a FREE ham and cheese sandwich, a couple diet Pepsis, chips, a couple glasses of water and after 45 min in the Jacuzzi tub had almost no day after side effects.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"