Thread: Obnoxious neighbors II

Obnoxious neighbors II

It seems our obnoxious neighbors realized that they have gone too far and have the house listed. However we are still getting a court order against the bike riding.... I swear, the court system is sure slow... They have been trying to negotiate terms, but no one here want any part of it.

I don't know why they don't have a sign out front of the house showing that its listed, but I did see the ad in the paper complete with picture. Oh and one of the pit-bulls has had a litter of pups too. Just what we need is a "Pack" of pit-bulls running around... [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Hopefully we will be able to open our windows or sit on our porches and enjoy the sunset or the wildlife in our pastures again.

Re: Obnoxious neighbors II

Hope they move soon, for the sake of your sanity!!!!!!!
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg

Re: Obnoxious neighbors II

Oh trust me when I say that I agree with you.
    I have found out that they are trying to sell the house for $249K... The house is NOT worth 200K even if the market was strong.

To make matter worse, I've adopted a 10 month old Minature Schnauzer, so now I have to replace the twisted wire fence with something a little more secure to keep their dog out of my yard if my pup is out which will require about 300' of fencing just on one side and that will only protect the pup near the house and not down the field unless I wrap the fence on three sides and that will be a little costly if I do chain link.

Right now I'm thinking about goat fencing or something simular.