[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Well Pat, that's a little bit like my wife looking up from reading the latest copy of RIFLEMAN Magazine and saying: "We need to go buy some more guns!" [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] She spotted a derringer that she liked and of course there was something for me as well; a 5-RD S&W Hammerless Revolver in .357. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool RAS guy and if I do say so m'self I know how to do good work with one. The RAS that I have now is my third one (7-1/2" DeWalt-10" Craftsman-12" DeWalt) and is the ultimate in a RAS. My 240V DeWalt Contractor's Model shares a long table with my 10" Compound Miter saw and between those two I can do lots and lots of good stuff. I recently added a 12" Monkey Ward table saw, (an oldie-but-goodie) to the mix. This is my first 'scary' table saw. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]