Egon, Reread my description of the fan. I would shudder if it were like a car's radiator fan hitting solid water but that is NOT how it is configured.

There is a circular hoop all the way around attached to the tips of the blades of the fan. As the condensate pan builds up until it touches the hoop, the hoop is wetted and carries a little water off the surface of the liquid. This water on the rim of the hoop is slung off the hoop by centrifugal force and the air currents where the droplets are entrained in the air being forced through the fins and coils of the condenser. There is a little retarding force, a small torque, acting against the fans rotation but no particular change in thrust.

I suspect a mechanical engineer would understand enough of the thermal situation to appreciate the boost this approach gives to the condenser's efficiency as well as not finding any inappropriate physics in the approach so far as water contact/transport is concerned.

I don't feel comfortable commenting on any potential deleterious effects which may befall the fins and coils due to the water somehow becoming contaminated between the time it condenses and moments later when it is expelled.

Pat