Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newest "Non-Computerized" Truck

Re: Newest \"Non-Computerized\" Truck

Okayyy -- it was only -10C here this morning! [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    But it's a damp cold so it is okay. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon.

Re: Newest \"Non-Computerized\" Truck

Well . . ., I said I let it go without the choke working for several months; just pumped the gas pedal a little bit to start it and it worked fine. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Egon, we had thunderstorms in the area yesterday and a "cold" front moved in, so it was down to 48 this morning and my wife thought it was kinda cold with a little north breeze.

At our house, we just had a pretty stout breeze and very light to moderate rain from 7 a.m. yesterday until about midnight; just over 3" of rain. But the DFW Airport (about 25 miles from us) said it was a record bad thunderstorm with 2.13" of rain, 65 mph wind (one report said a gust near 90 mph), the control tower vacated except for 2 people for about 15 minutes when they reported seeing a funnel cloud, and about half of the 950 or so daily flights in and out cancelled. And about 50-60 miles south of us, they had twice as much rain, flooding, etc. Crazy weather, but not unusual for Texas. And it's a pretty, clear, sunny day today.