Thread: PLANS FOR OIL TANK BBQ

PLANS FOR OIL TANK BBQ

I`M TRYING TO FIND PLANS FOR A CONVERSION TO A 500 IMPERIAL GALLON OIL TANK.TO MAKE A WHOLE PIG ROASTER.HAVE SEARCHED AND POSTED EVERYWHERE.

CORDWOODGUY
    PS:I USE UPPERCASE BECAUSE OF A VISUAL DISABILITY

Re: PLANS FOR OIL TANK BBQ

If you press and hold your [CTRL] (control key) and then repetitively press the "+" key (plus sign) you will increase the size of the type font on your screen. You can blow it up really large if you want.

If you want to reduce the size of the print on your screen then press and hold the [CTRL] key and then press "-" (the minus sign.)

This way you can make the type as large or small as you like in convenient steps.

All caps looks like you are shouting all the time and is less desirable for lots of readers..

My sight isn't what it used to be so I tend to use larger type to make things easier to read on the screen. Increasing or decreasing the font size with the control key does not effect the way the text looks to everyone else, just the person adjusting it on his computer.

What are you gonna to do, BBQ a whole oxen?

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

PAT AND OTHERS.......I`VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO OVERCOME MY PROBLEM,BUT NOTHING WORKS.WHEN I GO TO EDIT IT GOES BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SIZE.YOUR CONTROL PLUS + BUTTON DOESN`T WORK ON MY COMPUTER.SORRY!

CORDWOODGUY

Just curious?? If you a Zoom feature you may be able to use that. Or in the control center on visual display if you decrease the clarity it may increase font size and page size. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Now if I could only import a spell checker for this forum?? [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

EGON.....I HAVE THE SCREEN AS LARGE AS I CAN GET IT.BUT WHEN I EDIT IT REVERTS BACK TO THE SMALLER SIZE.

CORDWOODGUY

Re: PLANS FOR OIL TANK BBQ - screen size

If you have a Windows OS, and depending upon which version, there is a "magnifier" option. In Windows 2000 and XP, go to Start, Programs, Accessories, Accessibility, Magnifier. It will magnify a portion of your screen. Give it a try. I don't think it was on the older OS versions (98, NT) but I'm not sure.

Re: PLANS FOR OIL TANK BBQ - screen size

JML755.....THANKS FOR THE HELP!BUT I HAVE WINDOWS 98. I FOUND A WAY TO ENLARGE IT ONCE BUT WHEN I GO TO POST IT GOES BACK TO THE SMALLEST VERSION.

CORDWOODGUY