Thread: Country with some rock

All over the USA and plan overseas when I retire

Country with some rock

Music wise people are always entertained when they visit our home and see that we are both country and rock fans. Why not? Who says I have to stay solely country only?

I love all kinds of music. I have a fondness for bluegrass of course but there is no one who rocks it the way we Southerners on the country side do! No matter what we listen to we sure do know how to have a good time!

I listen to both because I grew up on rock. Then I started to mellow with age [ like good whiskey does] and started to listen to country about 10 years ago. Back then, the new country sounded a lot like the rock I grew up with, like The Eagles.

I do not think there is any type of music I don't appreciate, now some do not mix with my life in general but I try to keep an eye out for all types. Who knows what you might learn from a new song?

Yes, we are all types as well - country, rock, jazz, etc. No music is off limits. Well, I can't say that completely; if the lyrics aren't any good or are not 'child friendly' we don't bother with it.

I listen to all kinds of music as well, it just depends on what kind of mood I am in that day. I love listening to rock and country and even some top forty. The girls love listening to all my old stuff as well.

All over the USA and plan overseas when I retire
    I think it tends to shock more people when I tell them I used to play the cello, you know, rather than a fiddle or something. I am always entertained though at peoples lack of proper wit sometimes.