Thread: Favorite Burger Recipe?

Favorite Burger Recipe?

We've started grilling out pretty often now and everyone loves hamburgers. I usually add just a little bit of worcestershire sauce and some chopped onions to my burgers before I make them into patties. Occasionally I may add some burger seasonings or something as well. I really like the extra flavor it adds. What do you all like to add to your burgers? I'd love to hear some other peoples favorites.

I had a friend of mine recommend adding onion soup mix to my burgers. Well, I had heard other say this imparts a really good taste so I finally went ahead and did it. My kids DID NOT like it one bit. As a matter of fact, I didn't particularly like it that much, lol! I keep thinking I am going to try adding some other seasonings like a bit of taco seasoning or spaghetti seasonings but my crew is too finicky!

I like to mix in one beaten egg, one heaping tablespoon of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, and about a fourth cup of finely chopped onion per pound of ground beef to make my hambuger patties. I usually make 3 patties per pound of ground beef then.

I like the burgers with onion soup mix. Something else we sometimes add is the Dale's seasoning that is really good on a hamburger patty too.

What I do when I make burgers is to add an egg, bread crumbs, chopped onion, minced garlic, worstcheshire sauce, and various spices. They usually get gobbled up pretty quickly, I end up making extra and putting them in the fridge for snacks.

There's some good ones on here! Click the link and tie up your taste buds!
    Cheese & Burger Society
    Ian M.
    Transferred to Nova Scotia, retired at the end of June 2009!!! And bought a tractor!!!

I make them into mini-meatloaf patties from time to time. They are super. I don't really add any other seasoning to them. I like them plain and then I load the toppings on them, the sloppier the better. Also the bigger the better, I love big fat juicy burgers!

I like to add black beans in to my hamburgers to add fiber in to my families diet. They do not even know they are in there and love our burgers.

We generally make turkey burgers anymore.

I add egg, Italian bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, finely diced green pepper, and Montreal steak seasoning. They are a big hit with the family.

A burger around here usually starts with 'Honey, can you go out in the back yard and get us a cow and make some burgers?'

Eggs (also from the back yard) and oatmeal, kind of like a meat loaf, yummy.
    No fun, change the rules!!!