Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WINNER! My Furry Friend Contest

Administrator

WINNER! My Furry Friend Contest

Hi Everybody,

After a two-week competition between CountryByNet members and their pets for a Gourmet Pet Gift Basket in the My Furry Friend Photo Contest, 20 finalists were selected, followed by a week-long voting period which concluded today.

One member stood out from the pack with his exceptionally attractive canine. Although voting was close early on, Lasgambler from West Coast Arizona wound up running away with the lead, earning more than 38% of the public vote.

The voters have decided, and Lasgambler pet, Auggie Dog had the best photo. One of the reasons we opened this contest up to member photo submissions is so that we could give recognition to member pets and treat them to a gourmet gift basket to give back for all the love and devotion they give over the years.

So, congratulations Auggie Dog and Lasgambler, let the toy and treat basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets Online bring you all the more fun and companionship!
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Congratulations Lasgambler and Auggie Dog! That is an exceptionally beautiful dog. I sincerely hope that Auggie Dog enjoys every last crumb. I too have dogs that I love and think the world of so I know how much you must think of Auggie Dog.

Yep, that's a beautiful dog. Congratulations!

Thanks for a fun contest Muhammad. It was nice to see everyone's pets, and Auggie is a beautiful dog. Congratulations Lasgambler!

WOOOOHOOOO! You go Auggie de Doggie! It's all that fine loving you get at home...but make sure to share with your other furry brother and sister!

Yes indeed. Congrats to Auggie Dog and Lasgambler!
    Enjoy the treats Auggie!

Thanks for the complements. He is a pretty special dog. I had his dad for 13 years and 7 months, Auggie is a blessing because he is just like his Dad. He lives with his mother, brother and 2 sisters. I have attached a picture of Auggie and his Dad Milo. Terry
    Yanmar FX42d, Koyker 155 FEL, R4 indys, Gearmore w/ T&T.

Congratulations Lasgambler and Auggie! Ole Auggie kinda looks like the original.

Congratulations Auggie Dog and Lasgambler! That is definitely one beautiful dog. Absolutely beautiful markings, but it looks like that fur probably gives you a run for your money in the house, lol. I think we all know how that goes.

Well done and congratulations. That is a great looking dog you have there and I bet he is very loved! Thanks for the extra pics. Nice to get to know the family!