Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee!

Coffee!

Coffee is essential in our house because it takes me a while before I can wake up properly. I tend to use Eight O'Clock coffee for two reasons. The first is because it is one of the cheapest but the other reason is because I just plain like it better. What type of coffee do you like and what do you use to "flavor" it. I take mine straight up.

Ha, ha straight up! That's my dad; no sugar, cream or anything. He used to be a Folger's guy but now my mom buys whatever is cheapest. I like the smell but I've never tasted it.

I use Folgers Supreme I like it black. You used to hear a little ditty in the Texas cafes when asked how you want you coffee but people got to proper to say it any more. I like mine black just like my xxxxxxx

My wife and I also buy the cheap stuff; most recently Maxwell House Original Roast, and we both drink it straight; no additives.

Thumbs up Starbucks

I get mine at Sams Club, thier brand is Members Mark, it's Arabica. Not sure what Arabica is but thats the kind I like.
    I think I'm the only person I know that hates Starbucks coffee. I've tried it on 4 separate occasions, to be fair, and each time I was shock at how bad it was. It has been explained to me that if you drink it black, as I do, you're in the wrong place. People coment on how expensive it is, I suppose it was high although I don't recall being shocked by the price, only by the taste. I would'nt drink it again if it was free.
    I think macdonalds is the best choice if your out and want a cup of 40w.

I love coffee but I will never be grown up enough to drink it black. I like to have cream and sugar in mine. I like really dark roasts of coffee and I make it really strong too.

We drink coffee about 2x per week. On Sunday morning, my husband and I will sometimes go to Starbucks for a "Coffee Date". And then I'll make it myself about once a week. I will use a flavored creamer---whatever looks good when I need to buy it. Most recently, I've been adding a bit of Coconut. The aroma with the coconut was fantastic that even my son came down the stairs asking what the wonderful smell was.

I'm with you guys on this. For me I prefer stronger coffee then lighter coffee for some reason or other.

I have started drinking about 2 cups a day. I need it to get my day started in the morning. I can not drink it 'straight up' I love my french vanilla flavored creamer and Maxwell house brand coffee.

Robertbrown I am with you on the Starbucks coffee. I can't imagine why people buy that stuff, it is gross! I like my Folgers coffee, black, piping hot in the morning.