Thread: Our Bodies, Ourselves and Our Bodies, Our Blog

Our Bodies, Ourselves and Our Bodies, Our Blog

Mainly its for females, but do found its for males. Mean certain areas of it of course. Anyway, they do have a companion website and blog besides their books.

As for me I have used it time and time again and to me its timeless resource. Even though they do updates of course.

Oh how one of the bloggers on OBOB (Our Bodies, Our Blog) has her own private blog as well. Its called Women's Health News and which its also good as well. Don't worry I'm sure she allows men to read as well and etc.

This is from one of the OBOB bloggers private blog.

Recent OBOS Posts on Maternal Deaths, Breastfeeding, Henrietta Lacks, Cesarean, and Older Women's Health
    Ha, that was a mouthful. Here are a few posts I have done recently at Our Bodies Our Blog that I've neglected to link up here:
    Heres my comments two of the entries that she blogged about here.

What an interesting findings (Breastfeeding entry) these are.

As for me I found that I wasn't not shocked about the findings of this study because I'm a student of this subject for as long as I remember. And life as well. Anyway, I'm in the middle of this and have no clue which side I will ultimate head up on. Found that breastfeeding is still more superior to bottlefeeding and etc because its been done since the beginning of time. Unlike bottlefeeding has. Haven't really done any serious learning and researching on this or etc as well. Basically, its a huge subject and etc.

What an interesting article (cesearen section) this was.

As for me I found that I wasn't shocked about the findings of this study because I'm a student of this subject for as long as I remember. And life as well. Anyway, I'm in the middle of this and have no clue which side I will ultimate head up on. Found both types to be proven to be effective, but at the same time theres proven risks to it. Haven't really done any serious learning and researching on this or etc as well. Basically, its a huge subject and etc.

Really Cool Contraception Museum in Cleveland Medical Library
    At the Allen Memorial Medical Library, at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH, is the Dittrick Medical History Center, a museum with collections from the history of medicine. Inside the museum is the Percy Skuy Collection, a collection of more than 1,000 items representing the history of contraception.
    2nd what the 1st responder said here. Would love to see this museum in person as well.

I am certainly going to check this out. Thanks for posting it. I always tell people I am a walking disease as I have fibromyalgia, arthritis, bursitis, COPD, migraines and a few more health issues. I am always looking for any information that can help me cope with my health problems.