Thread: Winter Wonderland!

Winter Wonderland!

We are in the North Eastern United States and have been hit with a big storm! It feels like -10 outside schools are closed all over the state and even highways are shut down! But I sure do enjoy looking out at the trees all covered in snow with the snow falling and am thankful I don't have to drive in it!!

I LOVE watching it snow, it is so beautiful. We also have snow here and yesterday we just sat at home with the fireplace lit and watched Christmas movies with our hot chocolate.

There is nothing as lovely and pure as snow when it is falling. The problem becomes after it stops falling and it turns dirty sludge. Having to clean it is no much fun either at least not when it becomes ice.

However, I still love it. Making snow angels, snowman and snowballs is just fun for every person no matter their age.

I don't like it much unless I am playing in it with the kids or inside with my fire going and a cup of hot coca! The roads get nasty here and the road commission claims not to have the money so they are not going to salt much this year. Not looking forward to that!

My kids are praying for snow. I have to admit that I would not mind a white Christmas. They just went to sleep with their pjs back wards and inside out. Then they turned around 3 times counter clockwise. They had a friend that told them this is the way to make sure it snows. :-) :-)