Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many smokers in my house

If your wanting to quit smoking I would suggest making smokers go outside and get your doctor to put you on Chantix too. I agree with SouthernBelle on how well it works.

We also enforce a no smoking in the house rule. There are sponge like air freshers you can buy, take the lid off of and it absorbs most of the smoke.

Where I live it is illegal to smoke with children under 19 around, like in cars and stuff.

ilovethecountry, how is it going? Were you able to quit? Does everyone smoke outside now? I hope things have gone well for you and the house is a better environment.

I would enforce a no smoking in the house policy also. Great job on trying to quit and hopefully others will follow suit, when you are successful at mastering your cravings and stop smoking.

I think it's ok the dislike smokers but not hate.
    The only smokers I think it's ok to hate are the selfish snokers; those who will happily smoke around you knowning you do not and don't want to stink or and breathe in smoke, those who stand in public walk ways as you walk past blowing smoke into your face or path. Those ones really get to me.
    If someone just does it in their own home and/or only in smoking areas I don't see why you should hate them, sometimes you don't even realise someone smokes until they tell you themselves.