Thread: What is Cowitch?

Hybrid View

Wow! Thanks for the information. I looked it up as well but didn't find all of that info....I must of have had just a bit of time when I did. My son is the only kid in the neighborhood. She is elderly. I'm half tempted to ignore her, although they make sure they are around often. Just this past weekend the guy decided he need to re-mow our yard....my husband already had but he wanted to do it again.

So how do we get rid of the cowitch? Everything we have tried, makes it flourish. Thanks!

Angry He remowed the yard eh....

Quote Originally Posted by flower View Post
    Wow! Just this past weekend the guy decided he need to re-mow our yard....my husband already had but he wanted to do it again.

So how do we get rid of the cowitch? Everything we have tried, makes it flourish. Thanks!
    I would politely ask him not to forget to pull those weeds and wash the car as well, oh and how about getting rid of that plant your wife hates too!
    I have to remind myself to be patient with neighbors like that. Hopefully it won't get any harder to get along. Overly friendly neighbors can actually be a bigger hinderance.
    Removing this plant is going to be tricky because of the itchy rash scenario. If you can't get the neighbors to do it, I would try "round up" or an equivelant non selective herbicide, being careful to avoid any overspray, especailly on your neighbors side. If that is not feasible carfully prune the vine or shrub down to the stump and pull it out with what ever you have, tractor, truck, shovel or horse.