Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: House

Re: House

I told my wife it was some sort of mistake, as I had wished for 100's but NO! she didn't turn them in to lost and found.

Hope this doesn't cause you any problems, man.

Sorry,

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Well, guys, some "kind of" good news. We are moving in! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] After the lawer giving them about 3 "last" chances, they STILL have not got them there finishing/fixing the work. They are fired! We are in the driver seat now. We are now getting qutes to fix/finish the house. I assume it will be about what we still owe them. For now, we have the house. We have been moving stuff in, and are hoping to be staying there early next week. I got to say, with all the problems, I DO love the house. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Now the lawers fight it out. We will see how that goes, but for now, I have a HOME!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

<font color="green"> got to say, with all the problems, I DO love the house. </font color>

Glad to hear that you are moving into your home and that you love it. The poor finishing can be repaired or replaced so enjoy your new home. You all sure deserve some quality time after you are settled in.

Just think with all you have learned the next new house will be so much easier. I know that is just what you want to think about now is the next new house while in the end play of this messy project. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I would make sure that all conversations I have with the locals get around to what a poor builder you had. Make sure you are his worst advertisement. When I get some extra time, I will post about my problems with an engineer that falsified documents on septic systems.

Congratulations Paul and Michelle! I know this has been a long road for you but maybe the end is finally in sight [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Rob

Hooooray!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    How much land do you have??? Is it enough for all of the TBN'ers that have been following your progress??? [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Gary
    Bluegrass Music ...
    Finger-pickin' good!

<font color="red">How much land do you have??? Is it enough for all of the TBN'ers that have been following your progress??? </font color>

[img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Got beer, soda, or coffee. Have a place all set up for a nice bon fire. so there will be a nice party soon. I realy need a little "down" time. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

Congrats on the house! Make sure that bon fire is WELL away from the new home! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Our little house project is now in the roof building stage. Since I'm the GC, Builder, Banker, and Labourer any delays are strickly my fault! [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Keith Foster
    Katy and Yoakum, TX

And don't let Boondox near the fire. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] No telling what will happen! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    Gary
    Bluegrass Music ...
    Finger-pickin' good!

Well, Paul and Michelle,
    What's the latest on your ordeal?
    Gary
    Bluegrass Music ...
    Finger-pickin' good!

well........

We are starting to get settled, but still fighting with the builders/lawers. Tons of fun. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Will be SO glad when it all set. But at least we are in
    Paul Bradway