Hi, I live in a house where our well pump and pressure tank are located in a crawl space which is a pain to get to. In addition, the hot water tank and water softener are located in a laundry room which joins the wall to the garage (hope that made sense) [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I would like to move everything to the garage, but I was concerned about condensation and cold weather. Does anyone have any input regarding this plan? I would put it all on the other side of the wall from where it is currently, so it shouldn't be too big of a job to reroute things. There are several reasons I am considering this ... to make more room in the laundry room, the floor in the laundry room needs to be replaced along with the sub-floor which would give me perfect access to the pump and pressure tank and plumbing, the hot water tank is almost 15 years old and is showing its age, and the pump and pressure tank are starting to show signs of failure. I figured I could fix it all in one shot and make my wife happy with a nice big laundry room.

I was thinking it may get too cold in the garage, but the pump and pressure tank are already in the crawl space, it can't be any warmer down there. I guess I could build an insulated, and moveable "box" around the whole works if necessary. Another thing I was not sure about was building codes. Also, I'll try to post some pictures of what it looks like now.

Any ideas welcome! Thanks in advance.