Here is a little backround. My wife (26) and I (25) just bought a house in the "country" 3 years ago. The previous house I had built on a 1/4 acre lot [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] We moved when we got married because I couldn't stand being able to see/hear the neighbors. We bought a 3600 sq foot house on 11 acres. It has 2 tobacco barns, a cinderblock chicken house, one regualr barn to house the tractor and a stable plus a two car garage with a mother in law suite attatched. We have a neighbor who is less then 200 feet from us. He is single, drinks himself to sleep everyday and is just a plain slob. His trailer is plain ugly and he has SIX yes SIX vehicles, 4 of them running,and a boat parked right on our property line. He mows about 10 feet onto our property line and to be honest it ticks me off. So far I've planted 30 Leyland Cypress trees but I still have a couple of years until they provide me the physical barrier I desire. So am I wrong to want to put a 10' high fence up ; 2' in on our side of the property line. Right now he has a decent view across our property and the fence would be all he could see if we put it up. He seems decent enough but he just won't pick up his junk. I knew when I bought this place he was there so I really don't feel right just putting a 10' high (150 ft long) fence up overnight. I think I'm going to ask him yet again if he needs help cleaning up. Give him a week and them BOOM. 10' fence. What should I do? BTW. The county won't cite him for the excess trash because we live on a road maintained by me and my tractor. The county says the trash would have to be seen from the state road. Thanks Chris