I bought one of these yesterday at the local Cummins Industrial tools store after cutting some dead trees down on Sunday and realizing I was going to have to drop several chains off to get sharpened ( at $5 bucks each it adds up ).

link to tool

The tool was $39 plus tax, I mounted it on my workbench last night and started messing with it. I did end up putting a washer on the mounting rod for the little metal flip up/down lever that keeps the chain positioned to take out some side to side play but other than that it seems to work great!

In no time at all I had two freshly sharpend chains, it was nice to be able to just touch the tooth with the sharpening wheel, I know in the past some of my chains I dropped off for sharpening came back with a good bit of metal ground off.

Only negatives were that one bit that needed a washer to take the slop out, and the thing is almost all made of plastic except for the bolts and the motor and sharpening wheel.

I will have to see how it holds up long term. I can buy several and throw them away when they wear out for the cost of the Oregon or Stihl one though.